Thursday 21 March 2013

Another Eureka Moment

Another couple of eureka moments for you from Bob (the Ace reporter) Abell
...............................................................................
Just had a brill idea!..............(Yawn)
It`s a garden hoe with a torque handle!...........(What?)
It`s a hoe with attitude!.................(Tell me more, my son!)
When I use the hoe, I find it hard work turning over the soil, due to no handle..........(You wimp!)
So I added a torque handle and boy!.....Does it work!...................(Wow, what a brill idea!)


                                     hoe.jpg

"Errrr.........What`s this got to do with model boats?"........I hear you say
Easy........The Wife said......"If yer don`t gerrin that gardin an` do summut,.......yer doin` no more model boats!"
Nuff said?..........Bob

And another!

Right then.....What`s this chaps?

                                        hatch.jpg
Could it be a hatch?
Yes!.......But more than that!
We give up!........What is it then.


                                           wreck marker.jpg
When a heavy plastic model gets rammed..........It often goes to the bottom!
All is not lost though!
Up pops the Wreck Marker!
Hopefully............Bob

I don't know how he does it for the price.

That's all for now.

Duckie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...