Friday 20 March 2020

Commodore's Challenge - 2020

Commodore's Challenge - Update


Further to the initial post two days ago, we have got hold of a better set of plans and a copy of the original Model Boats article for the Ferret MTB, courtesy of Chris Galloway.

These can be downloaded, in .PDF format,  from here:

Ferret Plan [ A3 size]            ferret-mtb-plan-a3.pdf

Ferret Article                        ferret-mtb-article.pdf 



As I am confined to barracks because of the virus crisis, I have already made a start on my build - luckily everything I needed so far was in the bit box.



I've not got very far yet, but it is a start !

p.s. - Chris Galloway tells me that if you want to do a posh build, Ebay has suitable 25 mm brass Raboesch propellers on offer for less the £10. I have just ordered one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...