Saturday 12 November 2011

Sailing

Although I have been involved in this blog in the background since its start, I have not really got involved with its subject matter. A keen modeller my interest has always been railway related. My garden shed has been the home to a few railway related models of various scales.

Ranging from N to G I have had a dabble in various scales and locations.

Like a HO USA layout


Or a G scale scratch built set of stock for outdoors


As family circumstances have changed I have switched my modelling interest so My Dad (Peter) and I can spend more time together sharing a hobby. I am currently "leasing" his excellent Coaster off him. Although I have been "resting" from any model making over the summer I have plans to build a new load for the boat that will involve some trains.

Dad and I have been down to Etherow the last 2 Saturdays, but today was our first day sailing together, along with my youngest daughter Ruth.

There is a family love of cameras, videos and the internet so the day would not be complete without making a film....


John Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...