Wednesday 1 February 2012

More of Terry's modelling


This is a better type of Modelling don't you think, bet you didn't expect this when you saw the title did you!


As you may know I work voluntarily for the NMSI (renamed as MOSI is now part of the National Museums)


The vehicle is one which appears in the insurance advert 'Sheila's Wheels' For a particular transport event the vehicle was on loan to MOSI and by coincidence a local girl pop band were making a promo video for their record company which included the car.
The video was being filmed in the evening and I was asked to supervise the vehicle ensuring it was not damaged. 
I did not appear in the video (too old) but stayed with the girls for publicity photographs, they were a lovely group but I realised my age when one of them opened the door to help me out!
(We will believe you Terry, but did Bernadette)

The other photo is myself with B10 which I restored some years ago and is the world first axial flow compressor for a turbojet flight engine F2 ( as opposed to Whittles jet which utilised a centrifugal compressor) WU
 Regards 
Terry

Thanks again Terry for the article, wish more members would contribute. 


You should take modelling up professionally Terry

Thanks again Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...