Friday 14 September 2018

R.I.P Al the Comm, 14th Sept 2018.

I'm sure that everyone will be as shocked as I was to be told by a member of the Committee that 
Alan Breeze collapsed today and wasn't able to be revived!.
This is all the news I have at the moment and as soon as I hear more I will publish it.
The Committee have stated that our commitment for a stand at the Etherow sailing club will be cancelled under the circumstance , nothing to stop anyone going on their own though to support the yacht club.

I try not to put my own views on this site and be impersonal, but on this occasion all I can say is that Al the Comm will be greatly missed at the club and by his many friends in the modelling community.
I met him only last week and had a good chat and a cuppa so it was a shock to hear this, such a nice man and so helpful to everyone!.  




Watch this space!

...................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...