Wednesday 21 October 2020

Yet More Boats !

Static Ship Models

We have been sent details of a collection of static boat models by Bob Smith, who is disposing of them on behalf of a late neighbour's family. Proceeds are to go to Charity.

Mr. Smith says:

"I have been offered a collection of model boats by the family of my neighbour who has passed away.

I do not have the space too keep them all, They are going to throw them out so I have asked if I can find them good homes.

This they have agreed to asking for a fair donation to be split between Cancer reacher and Deme.

I am hoping some of your members may like to have some of the models please note they are static models.

I am willing to deliver within 20 miles of Marple or bring them down to the Lake to view etc 
My Telephone number is 07429 645335. "


If anybody is interested, please ring Mr. Smith.








Updated: 03 November - Two boats deleted - Found new homes.

Updated: 16 November - Two more boats deleted - Found new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...