Monday 22 November 2010

None but the brave

Yesterday though cold but dry we ventured down to the lake and there was the "J" Class lads and a few motorised sailors braving the elements and having a sail
The lake level was still down so the wardens must still be having problems above the sluice gates 

My son RJR on the other blog mentioned in this blog has started a pusher tug for his railroad layout from links I sent him of pusher tugs  working the rivers of the USA and though he is not into model boats I think he is making a good job of it and though it will only be a static model I'm sure it will be well modelled if his layout is anything to go by.



I know some of you members are in to model railways so may be of interest to you !.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...