Monday 24 October 2011

2000hrs Wednesday 26th Oct   

The second Quiz night and Hot Pot Supper of the year and if the first was anything to go by a good time will be had by all!.
I will certainly make the effort and turn out, my first time for many months.

I was taken to the lake on Saturday by my son who being the caring person he is thought it might be hard for me the first time after our loss.


Then was a nice family on the landing stage and they were waiting for any member to turn up to see if they could sail their boats which they had sat there on their stands. I introduced myself and son John and told them they could sail as my guest and they are very keen to join the club, I'm sure they will be a nice addition to the club, Father, Mother and teenage son, father and son had a Bantock one metre yacht each and very nice boats too. hoping to receive their returned membership form soon.
 So it was fate perhaps that I went yesterday to meet this nice family.
.............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...