Wednesday 9 April 2014

Help for Hero's

One of our members Andy Quick has ask me to include this appeal on the website, as we already wholeheartedly support this charity at most of our shows and events I don't see why not!.

Andy Quick8 April 18:40
Don't know if this is appropriate but I am asking anyway.
I am acting as a support driver for three RAF pilots who are running 17 marathons in 17 days in honor of the 448 lads who lost their lives in Afghanistan. Do you think you could put a link to their charity on the blog and anywhere else you have access to.
This is the link to site.
                                                           Click here!.
Thanks

Andy Quick
Having read the link I think the three pilots doing the challenge are just as much Heros as the people they are doing it for!.
Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...