Monday 10 January 2011

Ice gone off lake

Good news for all you hardy sailors! " the ice has gone "
 the bad news is its still very cold at the lake as you can see from the picture I took yesterday 

If the picture isn't up to standard Bob its because my hands were shaking with the cold, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Pictured is Jeff and in the background is Dave's "J" class  ( he was in the clubhouse thawing out) and in the foreground is "Eskimo Nell" your Secretary , hoping to catch a few members with their wallets open for renewals!. The only ones brave or is that daft enough to venture out to the lake this weather.

On a lighter note 

A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that
he had a part in the school play and he was playing a man who had been 
married for 25 years. The dad says, "Never mind son, maybe next year 
you'll get a speaking part." !!!
 Before all you sexists out there shout at me, I was sent this by a lady with a good sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...