Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Dinner

I went to the club Christmas dinner and I enjoyed myself so much I forgot the take any pictures so you will have to take my word for it that it was another resounding success for Mikes organisational abilities 
The meals were nice and hot and the company was good so I think everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.


I went to the lake the Saturday before, it was deserted and you could count the people there on one hand,
I had a bowl of hot soup in the refurbished Cafe which went down very well,excuse the pun!

See the new menu

But I didn't pay £3.50 as per the menu, it was on offer as a special at £1.95 as I think they had a dustbin full to get rid of. I think they did the walls with it afterwards to use it up




Same colour as the soup isn't it?
Still I liked it and thought it brightened the place up instead of those drab colours before, the chap in the corner doesn't look too happy does he, was it the weather or the prices I ask myself, no doubt we will be paying for the new decor for years to come!
........................................................................................

AGM this Wednesday 14th Dec 2011
Your chance too vote for committee members!

Its also the Prize giving for the best build competition.

.......................................................................................

Just the Frostbite Day to come now to end a very good year for the club diary
27th December 2011
11-00am
Don't forget







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...