Sunday 15 July 2012

New members


New Members

Over the past couple of weeks we have acquired quite a few new members, some are in model boating for the first time, so will require your help and guidance amassed over the years!, I know you will all welcome them and give them your help, I remember when I first started and the help I received at the time was invaluable.
There are a few people round the park I've spoken to and would like to join, but have no boat and not the skills to build one, and there again the summer would be over before it was built, What Summer I hear you ask!!
If you have any surplus boats if you contact me I will put them on the "For sale" section of the website, remember these people have nothing, so would require a full set up that they can charge the battery and go on the water, there must be plenty of boats out there on the shelves that you haven't sailed for years  and trannies when you've updated to 2.4 Gig.
Check out the Club friends section on the right, there are a few new members there, I will try and catch the others as soon as I can.
.........................................................................................
If you are thinking of going to the Colwyn Bay Model Boat Club Mayors Regatta, (22nd July 2012) I've put all the details on the landing stage notice board, complete with Sat Nav postcode if you've not been before.
They have a great raffle and auction, and 4 traders booked!
And if you've not been before check out the video here for last year to give you some idea of the venue





                              Remember; Strangers are friends that you haven't met yet!.


That's all for now folk's 
...................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...