Tuesday 10 July 2012

Club night 11th July 2012

Club night has rolled round again, for this night's meeting after the announcement's Alan Higham will be offering a selection of boat related goodie's for sale at very good prices.
This might be you chance to pick up that part you wanted rather than wait for the next show"!.

The next show on my program will be the Colwyn Bay Mayor's Regatta. This is not a club event and it will be a case of going yourself and meeting there, but we have been invited to go individually or as a club. this is a very good event that I can personally recommend and Bob the Abell and myself will be showing the Great Eastern, as we have been invited to do.
Event date    
 22nd July 2012.
For more details see, events and show's tab at the top of the page 

Thought you might like this video



Travel advice; take twice the money you've got and unpack half the clothes.

I went to a travel agent and asked where I could go for £50, He told me!!
...................................................................................................................
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...