Tuesday 28 March 2017

Message from the Commodore!. "8.3.2017.


I have received my second complaint this year about fast boats on the lake, the last one on Sunday 26/3/17.
I will now have to revue the future of fast boats on the lake, worst case scenario would be the lease being revoked.
The committee will meet on Monday 3/4/17 where I will put my views to my fellow members on this day.
Please remember this is a nature reserve for the wildfowl, all last year I received flack about fast boats, this resulted in me having to ask a member not to bring a certain boat, not a task I liked but first and foremost I have the interests of E.M.B.C. at heart. whatever actions are taken will be in the best interests of the club.
ALAN BREESE COMMODORE.

On a pleasanter note!.
Today at the lake it was quite busy and there was a mixture of sail and motorised vessels.


A couple of the regular yachtsmen.

One of our newer members, Mark Flinn.


Al the Comm's latest build finished!, one of his fastest builds he stated!.

Where was that camouflage type used?, do you know, if not ask Alan not me!, my lips are sealed.



Earlier in the week there was Eric with his latest scratch built Schooner.

And a scratch built tug he had built a while ago.

.............................................................................................................



What was the best thing before sliced bread?.

What do chickens think we taste like?.

If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?.

If you choke a Smurf what colour does it turn?.

If a man stands in the middle of a forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?.

..........................................................................................  

Check out the "For Sale section"!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...