Tuesday 26 April 2011

Etherow model ferry boat "Hydra"

Had a good day at the lake yesterday, there were quite a few family members there with their children and after the usual bumps and bangs,  the boys eventually got the hang of steering their boats.
After they had run out of power and gone home it was back on the water for the rest of us.
John Goddard arrived with his Hydra ferry boat which I reported on earlier in the week and this time remembered to get my camera in action



Unfortunately my camera packed up during the filming  so only a short snippet of his very nice boat, and before you ask  it wasn't any of us on the landing stage that cracked the lens with smiling at it.

After checking with the shop,it was the view finder at the back that had had a knock and damaged it ,which is not under guarantee , so what's new. 
Bought a new one!
...............................................................................................................................

Don't forget its the table top sale tomorrow night at the club house .
You might get a bargain 
The two boats on the "For sale" section will be there ! ( 10 hatch coaster and fishing boat ) so you will be able to see them in the flesh so to speak, and the relatives might come down a bit from price shown
................................................................................................................................

My mate's missus left him last Thursday, she said she was going out for a pint of milk & never come back!
I asked him how he was coping and he said,"Not bad, I've been using that powdered stuff."

 
The police came to my front door last night holding a picture of my wife.
They said, "Is this your wife, sir?"
Shocked, I answered, " Yes."
They said, "I'm afraid it looks like she's been hit by a bus."

I said, "I  know, but she has a lovely personality."

"What's that ?" said the stuffy matron looking at the morsel on the plate set before her.
"Its pressed tongue" said the waiter.
"Yuk! I could never eat anything that came out of a beast's mouth", she said.
"Bring me a boiled egg!"

......................................................................................................................................
What's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...