Wednesday 4 December 2013

Club Christmas Dinner 2013

Well another Club Christmas Dinner been and gone, where does the time go, doesn't time fly when you're getting on a bit.
The Club christmas dinner was a great success and though some of the pictures below look as if some of the members were a bit worse for wear, there was no rowdiness!, you don't get that in the best clubs do you!.
Though my friends and I use the Hare and Hounds at Werneth Low as our regular watering hole and get our nose bags on there at least once a month, more if we can squeeze another one in, in our busy schedule 
( There did we find time to do a full time job as well) I never realised that the place was so big and there was a big room at the back!.
I think everyone enjoyed themselves and perhaps you will join me in thanking Mike for once again organising the Do and the raffle, here are some of the pictures taken on the night by myself and Bob the Snapper with his Ipad!.
 Bob and Lawrence

Those two oldies in the balcony springs to mind

 A Thorn between two roses!.

First course was very nice

Dumb and Dumber, he knows I'm only joking, don't you Bob.

Scrubs up well doesn't he.

 Ladies on my table.

 Another section 

Pam, Colin, George and Pauline.

 The gentlemen's table.

A couple of "J" class gent's.

And their ladies.

Commodores table, Mike selling his raffle tickets, plenty of prizes again!.

Very good night was had by all and I'm sure it will be repeated there again next year, I'm lucky in that I will be going again next month!.
Well there is only the AGM and the frostbite day to come now, so perhaps see you there.
For the newer members the AGM is when the trophies are awarded for the year and the committee is decided for the coming year.

...........................................................................
2000hrs  11th December    Wednesday  Club night           Clubhouse  AGM

Thursday   1100hrs     27th December, Frostbite Day Sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...