Wednesday 30 March 2011

"For sale " section

Have you been keeping a check on the "For sale" section of the blog ,  if not its down on the left under title PAGES!
If you have been checking, I can't believe that Bob Abell's two lathes are still on there, and at such reasonabel prices,  is the computer (e-bay) , computer games and telly taking over and modelling going down the pan ?
If you don't like making your own boats or are new to the club and don't have much of a fleet yet  there are some nicely built boats and kits there.
These are boats that members sell to make room for building other models or bought a kit as it seemed a good idea at the time!.
I don't just put these boats on the blog, I work at selling them and treat it as a service to members for buyers and sellers alike, I've been on the landing stage in the past and hear someone wishing they had a certain boat and next day heard someone wanting same, so now I hope I'm helping in some small way.




That's all folks.
Del Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...